外贸英语500句 保险代理实务沟通指南
在国际贸易中,保险是转移运输风险、保障交易安全的核心环节,而保险代理则是连接买卖双方与保险公司的重要桥梁。掌握与保险代理相关的专业英语表达,对于外贸从业者至关重要。以下围绕保险代理业务,梳理了涵盖咨询、投保、索赔等场景的实用英语句子,助您在国际贸易中高效、专业地处理保险事宜。
一、 咨询与洽谈保险
1. We'd like to inquire about the insurance coverage for our shipment of electronic goods to Rotterdam.
(我们想咨询一下我们这批运往鹿特丹的电子货物的保险事宜。)
2. Could you explain the differences between FPA, WPA, and All Risks?
(您能解释一下平安险、水渍险和一切险的区别吗?)
3. As our insurance agent, what policy do you recommend for this consignment?
(作为我们的保险代理,您对这批货推荐什么险别?)
4. What is the insurance premium rate for cover against TPND on this shipment?
(这批货投保偷窃提货不着险的保险费率是多少?)
5. Please quote us your lowest premium rate for marine insurance.
(请报给我们最低的海运保险费率。)
二、 提出投保要求与确认细节
1. We wish to cover the goods against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
(我们希望按发票金额的110%为货物投保一切险。)
2. Please arrange insurance on our behalf as per the terms agreed.
(请根据约定条款代我们安排保险。)
3. Kindly insure the shipment for us, and send us the policy at your earliest convenience.
(请为我们投保这批货物,并尽早将保单寄给我们。)
4. We confirm having insured the goods with PICC for the amount of USD 50,000.
(我们确认已向中国人民保险公司为该批货物投保,金额为5万美元。)
5. The insurance certificate will be forwarded to you together with our invoice.
(保险凭证将连同我们的发票一并寄送给您。)
三、 讨论保险责任与范围
1. Does your insurance coverage include loss or damage caused by breakage of packing?
(你们的保险范围包括因包装破裂造成的损失或损坏吗?)
2. War Risk is generally covered by an additional premium.
(战争险通常需要额外付费投保。)
3. The insurance company is liable for total loss only under FPA conditions.
(在平安险条件下,保险公司只负责赔偿全部损失。)
4. The cover is limited to 60 days upon discharge of the insured goods from the vessel.
(保险责任在承保货物卸离海轮后,限60天为止。)
5. We can extend the coverage, but the additional premium will be for your account.
(我们可以扩展保险范围,但额外的保费将由你方承担。)
四、 处理索赔事宜
1. We have to file a claim with you for the damaged goods under Policy No. AB123.
(我们必须就保单号AB123项下的货物损坏向贵方提出索赔。)
2. Please submit the necessary documents, including the insurance policy, survey report, and original invoice.
(请提交必要的文件,包括保险单、检验报告和原始发票。)
3. The survey report indicates the damage was due to improper packing, which is outside the scope of our coverage.
(检验报告显示损坏是由于包装不当造成的,这不在我们的承保范围之内。)
4. After investigating your claim, we agree to compensate you for the loss in accordance with the insurance terms.
(在调查您的索赔后,我们同意根据保险条款对您的损失进行赔偿。)
5. The claim will be settled within 15 working days upon receipt of all required documents.
(在收到所有必需文件后,索赔将在15个工作日内得到处理。)
五、 日常沟通与关系维护
1. We have appointed your company as our exclusive insurance agent for all our exports to Europe.
(我们已指定贵公司作为我们所有对欧出口业务的独家保险代理。)
2. Could you provide us with your latest insurance brochure and tariff?
(能否提供贵公司最新的保险手册和费率表?)
3. We appreciate your prompt service and professional advice over the years.
(我们感谢贵公司多年来的及时服务和专业建议。)
4. Let's discuss the possibility of a long-term cooperation agreement on more favorable terms.
(让我们讨论一下在更优惠条件下达成长期合作协议的可能性。)
5. Please keep us informed of any changes in your insurance clauses or premium rates.
(如果贵公司的保险条款或保费费率有任何变动,请及时通知我们。)
掌握这些核心句型,结合具体业务场景灵活运用,能够使您在与保险代理沟通时更加自信、专业,确保国际贸易流程顺畅,有效管控运输风险。建议在日常工作中多加练习,并熟悉相关保险单证的专业术语,以全面提升外贸保险事务的处理能力。
如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.post618.com/product/2.html
更新时间:2026-03-23 03:19:03